Buy One, Get One Free!
- Our orthotics are custom-made based on our patient's unique feet, body and health profile.
- Our custom orthotics are backed by 37 clinical research studies, more than any other orthotic company in the world.
- Our orthotics support all 3 arches of the foot.
- Over-the-counter orthotics only support one arch in your foot, which can cause problems in other parts of your body. In fact, "over- supporting" just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
Offer applies to standard orthotics only - does not apply to shoethotics or sandalthotics. Free pair must be equal or lessor value. Some exclusions apply. Ask your Doctor today! 614.760.5555
Why do I need orthotics?
Your body is an interconnected system of specialized parts, and the support structure which holds everything together is made up of bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Even if your feet don’t hurt, they may be contributing to your overall postural balance. Below is a quick list of some of the problems custom-fit orthotics can help with:
2. Chronic Neck Pain
4. Lower Back Pain
5. Sacroiliac Joint Pain
6. Hip Pain
7. Knee Pain
8. Short Leg
9. Shin Splints
10. Ankle Pain
11. Heel Spurs
12. Taking Care of Kids' Posture
13. Foot Problems (plantar fasciitis)
14. Sports Injuries and Performance
Your feet are the foundation of your body.
They support you when you stand, walk, or run. And they help protect your spine, bones, and soft tissues from damaging stress as you move around. Your feet perform better when all their muscles, arches, and bones are in their ideal stable positions.
The foot is constructed with three arches which, when properly maintained, give exceptional supportive strength. These three arches form a supporting vault that distributes the weight of the entire body.
If there is compromise of one arch in the foot, the other arches must compensate and are subject to additional stresses, which usually lead to further compromise.
It’s a chain reaction.
Ours Doctors know alleviating pain in one part of your body often requires treating a different area or region of the spine. The pain you feel in your neck could be caused by a misalignment in your spine that is caused by unbalanced positioning in your feet. See? It’s a chain reaction.
By stabilizing and balancing your feet, The Winchester Institute Orthotics enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. Our orthotics compliment your Gonstead Chiropractic Treatment when you stand, walk, and live your active life.