Connect with our Community Outreach Programs
"What we give, we keep forever."
We offer Complimentary Health Screenings and Educational Services to Local Businesses. At The Winchester Institute we believe in supporting and enriching our community.
As a leader in the health and wellness field, it is our responsibility to help educate others through community outreach and service. Our entire team is involved in our community outreach services and takes pride in providing such quality educational services to local corporations, small businesses, support groups, clubs, and charity organizations.
Lecture & Seminar Topics:
- Say Less to Stress
- Weighing In on Healthy Eating
- The Connection: Chiropractic & Complete Health
- Prevention of Running Injuries
- Eat Clean. Eat Green. Eat Organic.
- Eating Healthy within the Hectic Family Dynamic
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Care in Pregnancy
- The Greatest Wealth is Health (6 Key Principles)
- Harmony in Hygiene (for the Dental Team)
- S.T.O.P. (Sports, Trauma & Overuse Prevention)
- Fit Fore Golf
- Adjusting to Reduce Risk of Injury
- Exercise Smarter, Eat for Your Health & Avoid Getting Hurt
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Care for the Cancer Survivor
- Six Ways to Revolutionize Your Workday
Contact Megan O'Neill, Director of Marketing at The Winchester Institute, or ask your Human Resources Department to schedule a screening or lunch-n-learn workshop at your place of employment today!