The Winchester Institute, a leading, multidisciplinary Health and Wellness clinic located in Dublin, Ohio, is seeking a full-time, 30-40 hours per week, Marketing Director to work in our growing, healthy, thriving 4 Physician practice. This person must be self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively to accomplish goals. Must bring professional creativity, energy and enthusiasm to the job and enjoy working as part of a team. The salary range for the position is $32,760 - $55,000. Position is 401k eligible with employer contribution, upscale work environment and schedule is flexible. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan, create and execute monthly campaigns, promotions, and activities
- Implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence
- Identify, schedule and coordinate all event participation, i.e., health fairs, lunch and learns, community events, etc. Ensure the company’s brand image is represented properly at such events.
- Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Manage and update company website
- Build relationships with other local providers and businesses
- Participate in networking opportunities
- Create and maintain all marketing materials
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Social Media platforms
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- An eye for detail
- Design experience a plus
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop a definite plus!
Licensed Massage Therapist
The Winchester Institute is looking to hire a part-time licensed massage therapist to work inside our fresh and modern office. Set inside a 5,000 square foot facility in Dublin Ohio, our newly designed and constructed massage and spa rooms offer the perfect environment for healing. The Winchester Institute Team is dedicated to creating total wellness, taking care of the body and mind within one spectacular location. Pay is hourly and based upon experience and qualifications. Position may qualify for participation in a 401K with employer contribution.
The ideal candidate must have:
- License in Ohio with liability insurance
- Possess exceptional communication skills and patient rapport
- Must be able to perform consecutive 30, 60 or 90 minute massage therapy and deep tissue/trigger point massage therapy based on Doctor and patient needs.
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent hourly pay based on experience
- Warm and friendly environment
- Private massage studios
- Participation in 401K with employment contribution
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have positions open for a full-time Marketing Director and part-time Licensed Massage Therapist. If you are interested in another position at The Winchester Institute, you may submit your cover letter and resume and we will keep on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest.