Functional Rehabilitation Specialist
The Winchester Institute is looking to hire a Functional Rehabilitation Specialist to fill an immediate opening. Our 5,500 square foot facility is located in Dublin, Ohio. We are dedicated to creating total wellness, taking care of the body and mind at one spectacular location. Our Rehabilitation Team is responsible for instructing patients on the fundamental movements necessary to complete progressive active therapies for both acute and chronic injuries.
Candidate must hold a minimum basic:
- Personal training certificate or have a Bachelor's degree in an exercise-related field
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Motivational skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Must obtain CPR certification within three months of hire
Position may qualify for 401K. If you are interested in this position and want to schedule an interview please contact: email@example.com
Licensed Massage Therapist
The Winchester Institute is looking to hire a part-time licensed massage therapist to work inside our fresh and modern office. Set inside a 5,500 square foot facility in Dublin Ohio, our newly designed and constructed massage and spa rooms offer the perfect environment for healing. The Winchester Institute Team is dedicated to creating total wellness, taking care of the body and mind within one spectacular location. Pay is hourly and based upon experience and qualifications. Position may qualify for participation in a 401K with employer contribution.
The ideal candidate must have:
- License in Ohio with liability insurance
- Possess exceptional communication skills and patient rapport
- Must be able to perform consecutive 30, 60 or 90 minute massage therapy and deep tissue/trigger point massage therapy based on Doctor and patient needs.
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent hourly pay based on experience
- Warm and friendly environment
- Private massage studios
- Participation in 401K with employment contribution
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Independent Social,or Health Coach
The Winchester Institute is looking for a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Independent Social Worker or certified Health Coach interested in joining our team. We have a beautiful office space for lease. This is a great opportunity to operate your business in a beautifully, fully furnished and full-staffed 5,500 square foot office. Keep your business name and bring your current clients with you! Working together, we can help build your client base. Treating over 350 patients weekly, we are established as a well-known health and wellness clinic in Dublin, Ohio. Our clinic is beautiful & our staff is amazing! Please let us know if you, or someone you may know, is interested in this awesome opportunity! The benefits are many:
- Beautifully decorated & furnished clinic
- Fully staffed front office
- Use of all front office administrative equipment (fax, copier)
- Internet access
- Significant internal & external exposure
- A page on our company website
- Ability to host seminars and learning groups
- Invitations to local, corporate health & wellness fairs and events
- Social media marketing
- Professionally designed & printed marketing materials
- Physician referrals
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.
We currently have positions open for a Licensed Massage Therapist and Functional Rehabilitation Specialist . We have space open for a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Independent Social Worker, or Health Coach interested in joining our practice as an Independent Contractor. If you are interested in another position at The Winchester Institute, you may submit your cover letter and resume and we will keep on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest.