How often have you wished you could make a dream that you have had become your reality? Does it seem like something that could actually happen or does it seem like something that is too far out of reach? What if nothing was holding you back? What would your life look like if you were living it the way you truly want?
We hear stories all the time of people who have transformed their lives or the lives of others in uplifting and inspiring ways:
- The doctor who was able to find the root cause and a cure for his patient’s difficult to heal illness.
- The woman who decided to get up off the couch and take back her life by loosing the 150 lbs. that kept her housebound for years.
- The mama who would stop at nothing to find a way to help her sick child become healthy again.
- The grandmother that is 95 years old and is as sharp and vibrant as ever due to a lifetime of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
People all over the world, people just like you, are making their dreams come true.
If they can do it, so can you! These individuals were successful and you aren’t any different from them. You too have what it takes.
What is holding you back?
I know it isn’t easy. There could be any number of things standing between you and your life’s dream. Are they reason enough to keep your dream on hold?
“Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them…they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.” ~Orison Swett Marden, writer
Could setting goals help?
You CAN turn your dreams into reality. It begins with one small step at a time:
- Put an end date on the calendar of when you would like to reach this goal/make your dream a reality.
- List all of the small action steps you can take to get to the finish line.
- Put one action step in your calendar each week that will help you get to your end goal.
- Figure out what it is that is causing you to be fearful or scared of completing your goal/dream. Take out a blank piece of paper and ask yourself this question: What is the worst thing that could happen? What would you do to manage or confront it?
- When you have accomplished each step/activity, give yourself a small reward.
- Check the step off your list once you have accomplished it.
- With each step that you check off, you will become happier, inspired and motivated to pursue what it is you want.
I would love to help you make your health/lifestyle dreams come true. I am a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach and will be your mentor and advocate during your journey. Individual wellness programs are tailored specifically to meet the needs of each client. To learn more about my Holistic Health Coaching services, visit our website at thewinchesterinstitute.com, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org